Wednesday, November 26, 2008

etsy.com- I wish there was a patch.

If you haven't experienced etsy.com, it's awesome. However, you will quickly find yourself spiraling down an endless road of internet wandering. One treasure inevitably leads to looking at the sellers other items or deciding to hunt for something else. If you struggle with spending too much time surfing the web, you'll need some serious accountability. They should put a warning on their website. It is, as the lovely EKB would say, magical. 

3 comments:

emily bee said...

awwwwwwww.

i freaking love etsy. if you find a patch, please send one my way. :)

current favorite stores:
ticklebean
babyelleboutique
veryKIKI
threeyellowstarfish

apesdina said...

Uh yeah...I'm on there for like hours at a time...it's sorta ridiculous how much time you can spend on there...btw, I miss you guys...I need to see you eventually! Do you have any free weekends? I'm feeling a Tyler road trip coming on...

Christie the Cancer Girl said...

I agree, etsy is a very dangerous, magical virtual land. The day I discovered it, I spent over seven hours on it! By the time I went to bed, I had a whole new wardrobe, complete with accessories, and I had my house redecorated!