Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Prodigal Blogger Returns

I can't believe it's been nearly 6 months since I've posted anything. So much has happened!!! Here's  a recap of the last few months. I'll try my best to keep my words few.

May:
Camp started
We bought our first house (Hurray!!!!)
June:
Luke turned 1
We moved into our new nest
the boys spent 2 weeks with my wonderful parents 
Chad and I took a vacation
July:
Jack turned 2
Grandad came and remodeled our kitchen
August:
All three sisters/aunts came to visit
I had the flu (oink, oink)
September:
Bible study started for the year
Jack promoted to real Sunday school and started potty training
October:
Annual Lubbock trip complete with  Tech football game 
Chad and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary

It's funny how quickly I forget what goes on in our daily lives. It's so good to look back and remember the ways God daily sustains our family. His handwriting has been all  over the past 6 months- we've had prayers answered, doors opened and closed, seen healing, cried, laughed, welcomed new babies, and found ourselves in over our heads. Through it all, our God is faithful! 

I'm going to try to be more diligent in posting. Not because I expect people to read this. I think that was my problem before. I didn't feel like I had much to say. Now, I see that this is another way for me to mark God's workings in our lives. These posts can serve as Ebenezer stones to help me remember the great things the Lord has done in us, for us, and through us. 

1 comment:

emily bee said...

i love reading your blogs! yay for your return! xo.