Thursday, August 21, 2008

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in a month. It's been a hard month, but God is good. 

Earlier this week, I booked my plane ticket to go to San Francisco in November with Chad and 4 of our great friends. I cannot wait!!! I'm compiling a list of must-do's and must-see's for the trip. So far, I have:

Alcatraz 
The Golden Gate Bridge (drive across it and stand on it, if possible)
Fisherman's Whorf 
ride a trolley
see the houses that appear on the opening of "Full House"
eat at In & Out (it's sooooo good)
find a box of Rice Roni (it is, afterall, the San Francisco treat)

I'd love you input. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you've got a good list goin' there. hooray! can't wait to hear about it.

emily bee said...

oops sorry that was me, lol.

Caren said...

I've heard you need to see Lomdard Street, the "crookedest street in the world". Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombard_Street_(San_Francisco)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I just found y'alls blog :)

The McDons said...

Ooo that trip sounds fun! I bet you are due for a vacation! :)