Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dancing with Barbie

I was recently challenged by a woman at my Weight Watchers meeting to "put on my big girl undies" and start working out. I've found that if I argue w/ myself about it, the anti-workout part of me almost always wins. So, this morning I decided to start the day with a little aerobics. I searched youtube for workout videos, and I discovered a Barbie dance workout from the early 90's. For nearly 30 minutes, I danced with an animated Barbie and 10 or so teenyboppers, including Jennifer Love Hewitt. I've included a link to the workout for your own amusement. I love the fact that Barbie told me several times that I'm wonderful. Oh, the things we do to better ourselves!

videoplay

1 comment:

Chelsea Gallaway said...

I also do WW and love it! Good luck Carrie :)