Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been a roller coaster ride over the past few days. I've cried, had trouble sleeping, and experienced sweet joy.

Court was set for 9 am this morning. I kept checking my phone for a text or call to find out how things went. Finally, about 11:30, I learned that we don't have to say goodbye to our precious little one today. Apparently, the judge did not have the all the information she wanted and decided not to rule today. The case will be reviewed again next week. We are so thankful that God has answered our prayer that the judge would have every piece of truth before she made her decision. We know this means more waiting, but we gladly keep waiting if it means we can treasure more snuggles, smiles, and precious moments with our littlest one.

1 comment:

A said...

So glad for your time in her life, and I hope it continues. Prayers for miss pink. :)